View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 10:46 AM   #58
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Yeah, I always end up liking girls that I am really incompatible with. I'd really like to find a girl that doesn't see a therapist once a week, isn't on medication, has good taste in the arts, doesn't smoke or do drugs, isn't an athiest, american buddhist, or scientologist, doesn't belong to any political parties, is optimistic, is low key and laid back, compassionate, is on a similar wavelength to me, and understands me and lets me develop as a person instead of trying to control me.

Not that it is bad to be a girl not like that, it is just that I am not compatible with a girl not like that.

Your list is pretty much dead-on with the relationships that I have. I always tend to get the people with some sort of emotional problem that I only realize after 2 months of going out with them. I would prefer somebody who was just able to take my feelings into consideration as oppose to just her own, and had nothing wrong with her emotionally. I barely share any interests with the people I go out with, and that causes frusteration and arguments over stupid things. I feel ya