View Single Post
Old 06.04.2017, 10:07 AM   #1223
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses

You guys, this is really something.

I suppose it lacks some of the multiple levels of multiple, engrossing characters that some of the previous seasons had, but boy does it make up for it with some seriously serious shit.

Unfortunately, as fucked up as the Underwoods are, watching an alternate America where they run the show is almost quaint a this point. Like a pleasant piece of escapist fiction. They're still utterly terrifying, of course, but I'd legitimately take them over The Orange One. Well, minus the multiple homicides of course.

Sadly we live in a world where our president is too stupid to commit first degree murder and get away with it. I'm not even sure if that's a joke or not.

But yah. House of Cards is legitimately one of the best.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|