View Single Post
Old 11.08.2016, 07:16 AM   #6
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
?

are you saying too much? i have about the same amount i kept. then theres all the records ive sold in previous fund raisers. i let go of some great records because they were worth some cache.

Oh. Gotcha. This is part of a bigger, multi-phase cleanse. Right.
I was just looking at that list and wondering how you expected to pay the bills with this. I'm kinda interested in the Free Kitten/dj spooky... if you're really hard ho I could see my way to buying this for a few bucks.

But... well. I guess I just hope you have a steady income stream and are not relying on this to pay the bills. I don't mean that as an insult. My own vinyl collection has been scattered across multiple states over the years, and I have dry little to my name anymore.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|