View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 09:31 PM   #41
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Hahaha, us 15 year olds suck for that/The only kids I commnicate with (my close friends) are all good with spelling/grammar, and the ones that aren't good with it, I always delete, due to their annoying ways.
A couple of really annoying ones, I give them a chance, but this one in particular asked me to play "hot or not," So I pulled the old, "Sorry, gotta go," *Block, Delete*.

hahaha I don't blame you, I'd do the same immediately. I convert a lot of them and convince them not to use that type of grammar. It makes you sound so unintelligent. It's interesting to see how many people start saying "haha" instead of "lol" if you use it yourself. Nothing against 15 year olds in my previous post too; I talk them if they're mature, and I think everyone deserves a chance to talk to.