View Single Post
Old 07.10.2007, 12:30 PM   #4
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
They used to be, a very, very long time ago. Are they still making music, or is it older stuff that you're thinking about investigating?

According to Allmusicguide their last release is from 2003. I'm more interested in investigating the 80s stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
By the sound of what you tend to listen to, you might enjoy them. Never been too much of a fan but out of all their records that I have listened to and remember, Virus Meadow has to be my favourite. I'm not sure if I am recommending them , but you might enjoy them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was afraid they'd be just a pale copy of The Cure or Joy Division, so apparently they're not (even if they're certainly not on a par with those two bands).

Thanks to both of you for your replies
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|