View Single Post
Old 01.12.2018, 06:32 PM   #3445
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the article I linked to is the Washington Post, one of the op three newspapers in the USA, and a bastion (once) for conservative writers.

I know that, Rob, you do know The Post is now owned by Jeff Bezos, "liberal" billionaire who has a large part of his business coming from the intelligence agencies - they use his cloud services -

historically the Post is tainted - as example, The Ghost which relates how James Jesus Angleton would sit down to dinner with Ben Bradlee, legendary WP editor, and call him up to get stories squashed. I think Chomsky has a whole shelf of criticism of their bias.

The corporatist media is making this out to be a race issue when its really an economic issue. Working Americans fear more of their jobs going to immigrants and illegals, while they can't find work, or work that pays anything or the work gets sent overseas...Or a cheap and safe place to live. I'm not particularly keen on the Europeans who come to NY looking for my type of work.

The risk of bringing more uneducated and unskilled people who do not share our values, who hate democracy, who HATE women - why would we do this?

It just seems the allowed correct viewpoint is to allow unrestricted immigration from these shithole countries.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|