View Single Post
Old 07.16.2016, 12:33 PM   #49031
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Justin Bieber
Future
Desiigner
Machine Gun Kelly
Riff Raff

and the next step for me is a fat bubble booty white gurl with dyed grey/ a tad shade of purple hair girlfriend with a sleeve wit me rockin the 2013 bieber high top and i'll be set only if I devote my life to smoking kush and not beer. that's what my youtube page told me. maybe get a great tan too and drop those ugly outdated wrap around shades and go all save by the bell.

my identity crisis has grown out of proportion. help!

Who the fuck is this Machine Gun Kelly buttplug? I have a Facebook friend who's CONSTANTLY posting crap about his tattooed, white ass, going to shows and following the cunt around like a fucking prophet. Looks like he must be some kind of terrible rapper or possibly terrible EDM d-bag.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|