View Single Post
Old 04.21.2014, 08:49 AM   #9
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
bump.

So I've never bought anything off Discogs. The main thing is because it's all diff sellers, I'd have to be paying shipping on each item yeah (instead of shipping on a single bundle)?

I placed a couple recent orders to Amoeba and The CD Exchange. Both had some great prices, and offered free shipping on orders over $30-ish.

Was gonna order a giant stack of CD's from Spun as they had a ton of good stuff, complete, for under $3. Then I got to the checkout and they wanted $24 for shipping on a $50 order. Nuts!

GoHastings always seems to have good prices on CD's - I've browsed their Ebay store - BUT, it always looks like a crap-shoot to me whether or not you'll get liner notes/artwork. So I dn't bother.

(I'm getting back into collecting physical hip hop CD's, so artwork is a must)