View Single Post
Old 02.14.2014, 06:33 PM   #9
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Great blog

Watched the hunted doc.

"Russia really ought to be taken to task in a big way on an international level on their rampant homophobia. Mind you, with the EU contributing fuck all to challenging Russia on this and other human rights abuses, and the UK in particular being utterly craven and spineless, I'm not going to hold my breath on that one...."

This is where the sports and entertainment industries can really play a role, the same way they did in S'th Africa during the apartheid era. Black footballers are already hinting at boycotting the 2018 World Cup and I hope they do, followed by every other player, in solidarity. I'm assuming we'll have had our first openly gay footballer by then, so that'll add another dimension to a cross-the-board boycott.

The music and film industry should simply stop touring and licensing its products there. Harsh on the victims but no more than it was on those suffering under apartheid.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|