View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 12:33 PM   #8
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
RdTv: You sound like an absolute narcissist jackass. Lying to people, scamming security, then putting Lee on the spot to get you on "the list", then jumping on stage during the Lips show.

You would expect Lee to tell you to go fuck yourself. You sound like the type of fan that makes it painful to be a celebrity.

edit:: Not to mention yelling shit out during the show. Pure amateur. Pure amateur.

I was with him (though I didn't follow in his mischief) and I did mention that to him. And also as a result, his missed a great Flaming Lips show. But I will say in his defense, he was quite lit, and may not of been in his right mind at the time
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|