View Single Post
Old 01.02.2007, 10:15 AM   #4
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I haven't heard anything by them yet, although a kind fellow on the board is sending me a CDR mix. I can't wait, I hear only good things about them...
If you don't own anything by them,you might find this interview by David Keenan interesting.
http://www.wfmu.org/LCD/21/nurse.html

This has the potential to be the greatest thing ever. Definitely have to pick that one up. Maybe a couple copies… anything to encourage this type of behavior in Mr. Stapleton.
BTW, the January 2006 issue of the Wire has a fantastic interview with Stapleton. Sporting a Snoop Dogg t-shirt, Stapleton talks about his hip hop obsession, and how MCs will trade working with him for backing tracks to their own material. And American rappers with batshit crazy experimental Nurse With Wound background sounds like shit I want to hear.
Bitchin ‘n’ Bitin ‘n’ Pimpin comes out this summer according to the Durtro web site.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|