View Single Post
Old 08.08.2015, 06:19 PM   #39677
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Guys.. the sooner you accept reality the less discouraged you all be when it finally happens. I doesn't like Bush OR Obama or even Hillary BUT the writing is on the wall and kindly point to any other GOP candidates that even remotely have the tone and rhetoric to "win" a national campaign aside from Jeb? These guys are so ideologically isolated that Jeb makes them look like jihadis

That's easy--Chris Christie. I don't like him but I think of him as the least of all of the GOP evils. When his state needed help in the wake of a natural disaster, he worked with Obama and didn't give in to the infantile urging of his party to reject Obama and blather shit about him--he did what was right for his state, and he's insisted on being able to work across party lines. He's the closest thing to an adult in the field, which will help him after the GOP primaries. And he's done well in a traditionally blue state--he has a lot of broad appeal, or at least the potential for it. Again, I don't like him--he's a union buster like the douchenozzle we have as governor in Ohio--but he easily has the "tone and rhetoric" to win a national campaign.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|