View Single Post
Old 12.02.2014, 06:39 PM   #47111
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
were these released on vinyl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yes please tell. "Visions of Johanna" esp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I'm pretty sure each of these first appeared on a compilation CD that was part of a Canadian based magazine.

No... What? No, dudes, I made the 45 up. Not bad, huh? I always thought those two covers would make a mighty swingin' 7". Anyway, they appeared on Britain's Uncut magazine's 2002 Hard Rain two-volume tribute to His Bobness. I don't have the CDs with me right now but I believe both covers were recorded circa 1991, when The Bootleg Series Volumes 1–3 (Rare & Unreleased) 1961–1991 had recently been released. "Sitting On A Barbed Wire Fence", officially out for the first time on that box set, gets a delicious yelling thrashing by Kim, T and the Swell late great Epic Soundtracks. "Visions Of Johanna", meanwhile, features a lineup to die and go to rock heaven for: Lee + Steve + ROBERT QUINE + Mike Watt + Anthony Coleman = unfathomably BITCHEN.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|