View Single Post
Old 09.20.2007, 03:21 PM   #2
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Does anyone know of a band/musician working in the sixties/early seventies interested in electronic drones in a sort of dark, almost 'mind-control' kind of a way? The only thing I can thinbk of, but which is a pretty good example is White Noise's 'Electric Storm in Hell'. sorry I can't be any clearer than that, it's just for a project I'm working on.

Edit: Listening to White Noise now, too 'song based' for what I'm thinking about.

That's a great album, it seems my copy is lost in my brothers collection somewhere it seems, but anyways i don't know if i'd consider it really heavy electronci drone music i mean sure yeah it has elements then again i haven't listened to this in a long long time... anyways to answer yr question the first thing i think of is minimalist music from that era from the likes of LaMonte Young, Charlemagne Palestine and Tony Conrad... Tony Conrad is still very active in the scene...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|