View Single Post
Old 02.27.2016, 04:03 PM   #18
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
in recent years rich white feminists have been fighting to redefine the notion of consent so that its something the women can decide, arbitrarily, anytime whatsoever after the act of sex.

they do this for power and money and out of their own fucked up pathologies.

it's not surprising that these women who are at the pinnacle of access to contraception, easy divorce and abortion would resort to this. she went to yale, her career is failing. notice the dripping entitlement from every word she wrote. she literally says its giras fault people dont like her and she doesnt have the career she wants. she literally says that.

this is our fucked up world of gender studies and 24/7 smartphone hd bukkake. rich men use women as disposable commodities and rich women use and destroy men for their own narcissism or for money.

people are used as commodities and masturbatory prothesis because THAT'S WHAT WE ARE until the rich can literally create bodies and body parts from machines. the human waste ie. us is to be eliminated as a threat.

all of this shit will continue until reproduction is severed from the body completely and narcissism replaces the sexual relationship. its already happening.

-

its so obvious she's talking shit and was not perturbed in the slightest about the bumbling consensual moment where gira saw sense and decided not to fuck the crazy pussy who was obviously enticing him and using him. i so do not believe a word of what she says. even if i did like her music i still wouldn't believe her

also, im sorry but did any of you read jennifer giras story of being an actual rape victim and not immeadiately think the chances of someone like her defending michael like that if there was ANY doubt in her mind are pretty fuckin low?
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|