View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 04:03 PM   #5
contrelefuckingsexisme
stalker

contrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Usher
Life is very depressing at times (often most of the time), you just have to learn to find your own way of dealing with it...Stress is strange as it can just creep up on you. I don't know how old you are, but in my experience (and I'm 30), it just gets worse and worse. The key is to learn to chill out, take time out, and most importantly, find someone you trust and you can tell how you feel. The worse thing is bottling your feelings up, because sooner or later, they will erupt.
I was super stressed about four years ago, and only recently it has caught up with me. I was trying to work through my stresses, but this proved pointless. The sooner you address your problems, the better. This of course is just my opinion.

Thank you
I think I really am stressed. I've recently finished High School but it happens to me every summer break that December (as it is the first month off school) I feel devastated. REAAAALLY tired. I sleep probably more than half the day everyday. Then in January I can stay up till very late because I've slept it all during December...
And I know it'll get reaaaaaaally though, so I am quite concerned about what's going to happen with me when I get to college in a couple of months. I'll have to drop out for my own mental sanity or something...
contrelefuckingsexisme is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|