View Single Post
Old 09.03.2007, 07:38 AM   #81
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastian
If you want to learn about the politics of Matt Stone and Trey Parker, read their own words in this interview: http://www.reason.com/news/show/116787.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by The above interview
Perhaps even more dangerously, they have made fun of the Church of Scientology, a group that may not be as thick with suicide bombers as Islam but is certainly better represented by lawyers.

I haven't the temerity to comment on Moore specifically at the moment - American internal affairs/ external presentation is a little outside of my ken - but this is a very worrying thing to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|