View Single Post
Old 07.17.2006, 05:14 PM   #7
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
Aw, man I just looked mastectomy up. That sucks. If I were a woman (only in my dreams) I would hate to have my breasts surgically removed. That's like losing yr penis. You don't even feel like a woman anymore. That must be incredibly psychologically damaging.

i'm not a women either.. and i'm sure it's a very shitty experience, but i think it's a little different then getting yr penis chopped off, as the penis is the male reproductive organ, and also means of excreting urine. whereas a breast doesn't serve the purpose of reproducing. but yeah..that would suck. plus, like cantankerous said, you can get new boobs...fake albeit, but at the options there.. once yr dick is gone, i think its pretty much gone...?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|