View Single Post
Old 03.14.2016, 04:26 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I think the first Burton Batman is a masterpiece. It is beautiful and yet menacing to look at prpduction wise.. it is dark without necessarily taking itself too seriously. It has sincere fun and laughs and yet is never campy. It touches on social issues without being a morality play. Ot is a prototypical Burton film. Could it be better? Of course. However personally while i enjoyed the Nolan flicks i didn't honestly resonate with them as actually being Batman movies.. rather they seemed like extremely dark action flick with occasional Batmanesque shit. It went a bit too dark for me.. too action packed and explosions.. and yes a bit to over the top at many times.. its like the equal but opposite of the Schumaker Batmans equally outlandish and over the top to the point of hyperbole but in opposite ways

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|