View Single Post
Old 03.14.2016, 04:19 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fuck "silly" I want FUN. Comic Book films should not be dystopian anti-hero nihilism! That shit is just the studios adding what they think works nowadays.

The Batman with the Joker (Nolan) was FUN, and not silly. It had scenes of humor that Batman always has, as his foes are inherently ridiculous. That is why I hated the Bane thing. That oaf was rife for ridicule and they treat him like he is a bigger enemy than Ras al ghul? sheeeiiiitt
Exactly. This is why i much prefer Burton's Joker to Nolan's as i thought Nolan's was to psycho not enough fun. Nicholson hammed it up and made the joker menacing but sincerely funny (like haha funny and not that is fucked up shit funny)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|