Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 03.11.2013, 04:51 AM   #44
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I actually had assumed Smart Bar was gonna be the first in a series of archival live numbers, so I guess I'm not as crazy as some shrinks seem to believe. Now, as for "a definitive Daydream live set"... didn't we get that in 2007?

Right. While this is exciting news, consider that they already have the following live releases relative to the following eras:

Self Titled EP era: disk 2 of deluxe edition, Sonic Death
Confusion/Idols era: Sonic Death & Live In Venlo
Bad Moon era: Walls Have Ears, Gila Monster (vhs), Live at Stache's (vhs), Blood On The Beach (vhs)
Evol era: Live At Continental Club
Sister era: Hold That Tiger
Daydream era: disk 2 of deluxe edition
Goo era: Dirty Boots EP, Yeak Punk Broke (vhs, dvd)
Jet set era: Blastic Scene
Ripped era: Battery Park
Eternal era: iTunes Soho

am I forgetting anything else?

Most of these were limited release, out of print, & now collectors items of course. I have 9 out of the 16 I've mentioned. Seems like they are missing Dirty Era, and Washing Machine thru Nurse eras. At this point I'm most interested in any instrumental outtakes and soundtracks similar to Made In USA, Kali Yug, Demonlover, Destroyed Room, & SYR 9.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|