View Single Post
Old 11.29.2006, 05:36 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Once I wrote a play that eventually got to be produced in front of an audience. I wrote the text, described what was going on, and so on. Then the director agreed to add a dancer in the play to please someone. It didn't please me. It was partly fucking the continuity up. My friend shuddered and said, let's see what comes out of it.
My mother told me, after seeing the play, that she had appreciated the dance moment, and told me how we had beautifully evoked something that was in the text by letting that girl (a pest) dance. As if we had had a goal. It puzzled me and made my friend smile.
One night, an actor said one of his lines in a very beautiful way. I congratulated him, he told me he had no idea of what I was talking about. I told him what I had grasped from his interpretation of the line I had written. He laughed out loud when I told him what line it was. The line was : "Yes".

ha ha.

did you know that wagner had to write ballet numbers in his operas to please parisian audiences?

i didn't know this practice was still current but there you go...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|