View Single Post
Old 12.07.2016, 09:08 AM   #48317
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
you're talking about Everything Will Be Alright In The End, and yes I do. There isn't a Weezer album I dislike honestly. I mean some I like more than others. But I think I *might* MIGHT prefer the white album to "the one w/ the monster on the cover". It's so good. I mean if you like Weezer at all, I'd think you'd like the white album. "Do You Wanna Get High?" or "Thank God For Girls" - maybe give those a spin again?

Red album is super weird. It is really a sore thumb in their discography which is prob why I like it so much. Like, the back half has songs sung by not Rivers which is very unique. Gives it almost a weird mixtape feel. The first half is all Rivers - and every song is good except "Dangerous." Then you all the sudden get Brian Bell's "Thought I Knew" which reminds me of Brighten The Corners era Spiral Stairs, and the whole album shifts gears and then clsoes w/ Rivers' "The Angel And The One" which is classic Weezer quiet sad dude ending song a la "Butterfly". So good (then there's 4 bonus tracks if you got the deluxe).

I ramble. Sorry. But yeah, Weezer. Love them so much. Still. I threw Blue Album in my car this morning to go old school now.