View Single Post
Old 02.21.2015, 06:04 AM   #38542
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know what happened but i hope that's just rhetorical

well,

things calmed down a bit. thought my roommates would finally throw me out of the apartment...
now i probably only have to install one of these fire alarm things. To everyones surprise, the candied artichokes turned out really nice + with some of the extra oil I now made awesome artichoke mayonnaise.

also, I had some major fuckups in the romantic department. and I nearly ruined 2 bands. and I got us kicked out of the practice space. and the grande nation still don't want to repair our heating system and capitalism and my ex and all that jazz...

but
this is really beautiful:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tation_ro_all#
humboldt squid flare their arms in mating attempts, flash red and white in attempts to communicate, and flicker to hide in plain sight.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|