View Single Post
Old 07.27.2015, 03:47 AM   #18844
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
peckinpah's "the wild bunch". original director's cut. on blu-ray.

right now i think there is no better movie ever made. from the opening credits to the very last sequence.

maybe tomorrow that impression will fade, but not today.

the full cut is simply FANTASTIC. makes for an even better film-- really complete this way. great dialogue. everything. EVERYTHING.

Yeah. Brilliant film. The last Western, and all that. I often wonder who made the better Westerns: Ford or Peckinpah. Ford probably made the better films but purely in terms of Westerns I increasingly think it has to be Peckinpah.

Meanwhile, finally watched Woman in Black last night. Excellent movie, and unusually scary for a Hammer film. I've always loved Hammer but they never actually scared me. This one really got to me. Let's hope Hammer v2.0 can keep this up.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|