View Single Post
Old 04.14.2010, 08:25 AM   #1278
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
unfortunately not.
I played with the thought of buying a cheap msx unit plus the japanese version of SD snatcher. but making business with private japanese people is pretty hard. for example its almost impossible to buysomething from jap amazon without being actually a japanese. tried it pretty hard when I was after a copy of "the silver case" & "flower sun and rain" (before FSR was converted for the DS)
so Ive decided to emulate that one and keep my original snatcher copy as my holy grail
even though I love to play games on their original systems, its just: different, like playing vinyl instead of mp3s (please no fundamental discussion about that topic again, hahaha)

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|