View Single Post
Old 02.17.2008, 02:31 AM   #47
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Here is a great review from aquarius records:
"This album makes me embarrassed for conceptual art. Thurston created ten short guitar improvisations, each just barely over a minute long. Fusinato completed a painting in the time that it took for Thurston to make his improvisation. While listening to these slight aural abrasions, Fusinato had to think fast... but all he could come up with was 10 pure red paintings. OK his tools were different for each piece -- one with a blue plastic bag, another with a tin can, then a brush, etc. Maybe that was cool to watch (better than most improv noise shows I'd imagine, visually) but do we really need a cd? This sucks. I mean this really sucks. I don't think I can express how much this sucky piece of suck really sucks."
I wonder how they are sold out on this item?
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|