View Single Post
Old 08.08.2007, 10:39 AM   #30
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
I'm one hundred percent sure their are aleins and alot of scentist people agree with that but i dont think a ufo has ever come to earth its just not possible

But what about all the crashes then?
What about the numbers of people that allegedly eyewitness unidentified flying objects in the sky (all things considered) fairly fucking regularly?

As for William Cooper, his first pamphlet of any noteriety that launched his career as an author claimed the following:

Quote: William Cooper
UFOs have been crashing on Earth by the dozens since the mid-1940s*,
and Secretary of Defense James Forrestal threatened to publicize the fact and was killed to prevent him from doing so; in 1954 "His Omnipotent Highness Krlll"—leader of a species living on a planet orbiting Betelgeuse—appeared on earth and suggested a treaty: The aliens would abduct humans and wipe their memories of the event in exchange for sharing their technology. U.S. officials feared the aliens' superior technology, and felt they had no choice but to accept the conditions offered by the aliens.

Yeah right, trades with aliens are responsible for advanced technology, and yeah, it doesn't have anything to do with the advances of quantum physics that flow directly from Einstein's work. And I suppose it also doesn't have anything to do with the fact that The Manhattan Project effectively historically turned over science to more government funding. And our increased technology during the latter 20th century doesn't have anything to do with advanced space exploration which also flows directly from Einstein, among others, or from a booming WWII and post-war economy and an abundance of energy resources at the time. Give me a fucking break. Yeah, Cooper is a real prophet by clueing us in that our current technology is all from fucking aliens from the fucking Betelgeuse "Beetlejuice" haha system, no less. What a fucking redneck schizophrenic.

The illustrator found it easier to render a gray alien's face instead of the girl's, leading to the subsequent design.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|