View Single Post
Old 12.22.2018, 01:15 AM   #41105
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Ugh, dirty Alliance?!?! And yes, those long AV's summoning the guardians and riders and all were a blast.

Either twinking or lvling to max for some lvl 60 PVP again, I am sure I will come back and check out Classic. I did a 6-month sub before this exp came out, so I am officially still active, just can't get into this new exp. That is generally how I have done it since Wrath though. Play each new exp a few months then step away.

Have I helped nerd up this thread enough?

nah, I'm mostly horde now. I started Alliance at launch, but horde is where my heart (and gold) lies.

currently my "main" is a belf pally, but I have a belf holy priest and nightbourne warlock (also at 120, but I can't be fucked).

this expansion is the worst. it's pretty, but just doesn't have enough to keep me interested.

worse still, the dickhead who ruined Star Wars Galaxies, J. Allen Brack is now the exec producer of WoW since October, and I swear to god that is reason enough to make me quit. that guy is the devil.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|