View Single Post
Old 12.09.2015, 09:31 AM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
BTW there was no Grunge Era. It was a made up marketing gimmick to try and sell hard guitar rock to the masses.

No one mentions how the Sub Pop people used the same recording engineers and essentially forced every band on the label to sound the same way (recording-wise), from Urge Overkill to Tad to Mudhoney to early soundgarde, early afghan whigs, tyo Babes in Toyland

Almost all of those bands wnet on to wholly different sounds (but for mudhoney cuz if it aint broke why fix it), and most of them have spoken in interviews about how they were pressured to sound a certain way. Kurt said this about Bleach.