View Single Post
Old 01.31.2021, 06:51 PM   #7
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Once again, 10.000 idiots took to the streets to protest against the Corona measures in Vienna today. Some of them apparently tried to get into the parliament. Once again attacks against journalists and the police. Once again flat-out Nazis among them. Fuck, fuck, FUCK people right now. Whilst some are trying their darndest to protect those they care about during a pandemic by showing a massive amount of restraint and, yes, flat-out abstinence regarding physical contact - ever-growing masses of dickbrained, science-denying scumbags are parading their disgusting lack of care and sheer disregard of other people's wellbeing like it's a frickin' fashion show. In my lifetime, I've never felt quite as divorced from mankind as I do right now.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|