View Single Post
Old 12.07.2016, 12:09 PM   #48323
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yeah. I mean there's actually enough on Good News to make me like it as a whole. But after that... nope. Nothing.

Lonesome Crowded is my favorite. But I love all those records before Good News. You forgot about Sad Sappy Sucker! So much gold on there. "and this IS about jealous lovers/ba da da da..." so good. I thought that the Ugly Cassanova album was pretty good. "Things I don't remember" was a fantastic single anyway. But the UC album was def better than the latter day Mouse.

Sharpen Your Teeth, yeah. I like that very much at the time. Soundtracked a very weird time in my life that, looking back, was almost entirely awful and depressing. But boy did "Hotcha Girls" hit the spot for me back then. (I was in relationship with aforementioned girl, and it had yet to explode into the most unhealthy symbiosis of my life).
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|