View Single Post
Old 01.24.2007, 12:29 PM   #43
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
^
No.

If one's first viewing of the breast is a full view, the only way forward is to give the apparatus a little squeeze, and maybe a playful nibble. After that, it is no longer tantilising.

If, however, one is given no more than a glimpse of that pearly white skin, one can while away hours imaging the weight, the shape, the pertness of the breast, and the beauty of the nipple. Then the final unveiling of the beautiful globe is so much more of an exciting prospect.

Surely if one merely sees a two dimensional image of the breast, then one can still while away the hours imagining the weight and texture of the breast? As well as imagining what it might taste like, how sensitive the nipple might be, what it might look like when erect etc?

I put it to you that your imagination is just lazy and can only operate on its tantalise setting.

REP ME, REP ME MY FRIEND, REP ME, REP ME AGAIN