View Single Post
Old 07.16.2006, 01:06 AM   #42
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
none of my cd's get scratches from napkins....? anyways. i chose cds cos there alot easier to a) store b) listen to c) buy where i am. i love vinyl, and i love the sound of tapes and the hiss both vinyl and tapes make, and i love recording to tape, but when it comes down to it, i prefer cds because they tend to be a bit cheaper, (not always the case) easier to store, cos you don't have to worry about putting them on there sides... y'know.... and you can bring 'em in yr car...tapes can be, but not the car i ride in. and i dion't own r2r, but i do own a couple of 8track tapes... no 8track player though, which is alright, there all like april wine and stuff.. dads

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|