View Single Post
Old 04.07.2012, 09:04 AM   #2905
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I've heard a lot of people reference this as a favorite but I've never gotten around to reading it. I'd be interested to know what you think of it.

Okay, so i just finished it. it was really amazing. i will admit that it gets a little bit slow for over 100 pages in the middle of the 300 page book. but the first 50 and last 150 are well worth it. even the "slow" part is interesting. much more a book of ideas (anarchism\collectivism\mutual aid versus capitalism\militarism\property ownership etc) than actions but it is all done in a really unique and beautiful way. it is a complex book that doesn't show anything to be black and white, and i think because of that there is a lot of hope in it.

in any case, i really liked it.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|