Thread: Scene People
View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 10:48 AM   #109
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
playing louder is the solution to a lot of life problems (seriously)

here in mexico, the drugs are pot and, to lesser degree, cocaine and acid (because there's this boneheaded rave scene that exist). those are the most common (not counting the glue poor kids sniff); i hate weed it makes me feel stupid and introverted and that sucks.

the hipsters are all into fashion and shit, they like acting like big shots to get into parties and clubs and appearing in the social's section of the paper or on yuppie magazines. my ex-girlfriend and some cousin of mine are into that crap and all they care about is knowing famous people.

the emos, while they are way too many here, are not like a unified scene, it's more about the fashion (again) for them really. kids who were into ska* all of a sudden start wearing makeup and misfits t-shirts and now they are PUNK!!

but the biggest scene here is goth. those people are everywhere, and they are into the shittiest bands.

*i forgot how many ska kids are here in mexico, pretty much everyone who is in junior high likes ska and they do the stupid dance moves at shows.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|