View Single Post
Old 10.01.2018, 05:24 PM   #684
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
All of them.

Yeah, my local representative whose JOB IT IS TO BE A REPUBLICAN is a white Trump supporter and people have been protesting at his office since 2016.

Seriously... name a celebrity who has expressed support of Trump and not dealt with fallout. Name one. Any race will do.

Quote:
No. The Valerie Jarrett tweet did that.

She did get shit from liberals for playing a pro-Trump character, and maybe for being a pro-Trump person irl, but that's not why she got fired.

And if you're saying that it's impossible to be a pro-Trump public figure without getting eviscerated, then I RESPECT KANYE EVEN MORE! Dude's got balls. Admit it.

1. True
2. Ok
3. Balls aren’t necessarily good... if he was supporting Hitler in 1940 would that be edgy and ballsy and cool and deserving of your respect?

Quote:
Oh. So you'd be cool with his politics if he wrote a lengthy, well-reasoned argument for the National Review? Doubt it.

Wait, so you’re saying MY opinion of Kanye’s trump support is racially charged?
Me? The guy who vocally loves Kanye more than this board can sometimes handle? And who vocally opposes Trump? Me? You think it’s because Kanye’s black? For *me* now?

Fuck you, man. You don’t know shit. I throw fits about every Trump supporter I meet. He’s perfectly allowed to have his opinion, but it would be racist of me NOT to call him out on his Trump support just because he’s black.

He gets a “fuck you, you’re crazy, give me one sane reason why” just like everyone else.

So fuck you.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|