View Single Post
Old 10.01.2018, 03:25 PM   #681
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
White people can praise Trump without incident.

Black guy does it and it's armageddon.

I'm not comfortable with that and I'm sticking to it.

Ok, if it was as simple as that, yes.

But what white guys have supported Trump without catching hell? Seriously, who?

Tim Allen likened supporting Trump in Hollywood to being a Jew in Nazi Germany. (He’s an asshole, but...)

The reason Kanye’s catching hell is not because he’s black. I mean, sure that’s part of it, since Trump is so overtly anti-Black, but the main reason is that he’s an artist with a history of being liberal and outspoken about white oppression.

If Thurston Moore supported Trump, I’d flip a goddamn dick.
Wayne Coyne? Trent Reznor? Sufjan Stevens?

Even Taylor Swift won’t go near it because she knows it’s toxic. But if she did support Trump vocally, OH WHAT HELL WOULD RAIN DOWN.

I’m bot comfortable with the idea that “all black people have to/should be democrats” either, but NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE, SHOULD BE OR EVER HAVE BEEN. Ask fucking Ben Carson!

I appreciate you being the lone voice defending (ish?) Kanye instead of me for once, but come on dude. The problem is not that he’s black and supporting Trump, the problem is that he supports Trump and knows fuckall about why!

Roseanne... supports Trump... got killed off her own TV show.

Your argument doesn’t hold water.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|