View Single Post
Old 09.25.2013, 03:48 AM   #28
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I think you can have a very commercial attitude to music and still produce great records, even if you're a rock band. It just seems impossible to me with Sonic Youth and their background as a band, that's all.
I think this is nothing but a lie from you. I haven´t ever seen you saying any mainstream record great (Well, ok, in Who-thread you said you´re mod & in the latest Stooges album thread you said three first Stooges-albums are great, I think you have to have a little fight with yourself before you put even these comments). I could believe you will like also some mainstream artists, but you seem to have very stupid reasons not to say anything about them here.

Besides I don´t believe you´ve heard Glacial or Moore/Connors-albums.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|