View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 01:01 AM   #17450
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

“I have something to tell you…”
“…I don’t think this is right for me. I want to be, I need to be, studying photography.”
“…I could write volumes upon volumes of my sheer hatred for you. The amount of cruelty, abuse, humiliation, and heartbreak that I’ve endured while with you will never completely leave me. You disgust me.”
“…I know you will never say anything to me. I just can’t help but wonder what is it, exactly, that you’re thinking when you’re speaking to me. Your eyes seem to say things your mouth won’t let you.”
“…I’m sorry for how I have been lately. You truly are a wonderful person and I can see my life with you and your family. Please be patient with me while I sort my mind out. I know you will, but I shouldn’t assume so. I do love you, I’m not entirely sure why I’m holding it back all of a sudden. Just know how much I love you beneath all the madness.”
“…I’m not convinced he’s the man for you. Please don’t marry him.”
“…I really was a bratty child and teenager. You have done nothing but love me and bail me out every single time. I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|