View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 04:25 PM   #47
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn nice game, tense until the end, after the tie paraguay insisted on the offensive and didn't let up until santana got hurt & started limping-- from then on it was all about keeping the tie but italy kept putting the pressure.

zambrotta and pepe did play nice together although nothing came out of it. in paraguay i was hoping to see more from santa cruz but he didn't really deliver.

my favorite game so far, cuz they were more or less equal teams and they both really wanted to win.

ps- anyone knows WTF happened with buffon???

I enjoyed the second half far more than the first. Paraguay's goal and especially Camoranesi coming on sort of kick-started Italy into actually playing. It's still hard to see where their real threat up-front is gonna come from, though.

I still think Holland, despite not being that convincing today, have too much talent not to make a serious cup challenge. But then that's what everyone says about Holland in every tournament.

Can't wait to see Brazil tomorrow.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|