View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 09:25 AM   #26
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i do and i dont. i like the day off sure, who doesnt? its just the nausiating feeling of having to return to work the next day that i hate .

That's the worst of it. It's like in grade school where you can't enjoy the last days of vacation because you know they're the last days of vacation. In June the whole summer spread out before you like a vast sky-blue ampitheater. By August 1, you're looking into a pissy narrow dark abyss.

I wonder how it will be in my freelance life when I can schedule my own days off, though. Hey, if I want, Wednesday could be my Saturday, Friday could be my Sunday! And every week I could have different days for Saturday and Sunday.

I know I'm deluded. Because my clients will be on the M-F time clock, I'll have to be, too, of course. But a man can dream.