View Single Post
Old 05.06.2015, 07:29 PM   #37
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i gave up on the music forum here because it got quite dire and every thread where you tried to say something intelligent was attacked, often by genteel being grumpy.

ive outgrown this place but i still feel some obligation to use it to link to cool stuff occasionally because there was a time before the internet when there was no way for a bumpkin like me to access radical culture outside the fragments and references from mainstream things like sy.

so i will always post about beatriz preciado and things like that despite what anybody thinks.

mostly this place is a deadened hellhole of boring slightly obscure pop culture and shitty indie rock.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|