View Single Post
Old 09.11.2013, 01:52 PM   #132
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Texans vs Broncos in the AFc Championship? I can see it

Possibly, but it requires Texans to play their absolute best football AND for Ed Reed to get healthy enough to play ( a big if this season, now y'all see why the Ravens weren't for any reason going to pay him $8 million, as to Boldin, well he might have been worth it, but with the salary space we saved from trading him we picked up Canty, Dumervil, and Huff, three defenders were crucially needed)..

Broncos, well they got to stay healthy and sharp. Remember Miller is suspended, and Broncos didn't beat Ravens so much as Ravens beat themselves, so we need a larger sample size to really see if Broncos are real deal or is it a bunch of hype blowing up their ass. I mean, honestly, Broncos were favored (turns out their 13-3 record was grossly inflated by a relatively weak strength of schedule, they had literally the easiest schedule in the NFL last year by a sizable margin because simply put, their division is crap and it almost guaranteed 6 wins) almost unanimously to win last year, and look how that turned out for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

I never thought I'd find Power Rankings that were even MORE shit than the hype machine popularity contest that ESPN spews out every week.

Its like, OK, the Broncos had a great game, sure, they are number one, but why are the Texans fourth? Because they won? Really, the Eagles win one game and their suddenly sixth, even if the first half was epic? I mean, the second half near collapse I think negates Philly out of the top-ten, considering where they were last year. Are the Chiefs really as bad as 18 right now, considering they shut out the Jags and Alex Smith had a near perfect (albeit low yardage) game? They should at least be somewhere around 10-12.. Giants seem fine at 15, statistically they had a top-5 game, but lost, in classic Giants format. Ravens are 21? Really? Considering they still scored 3TDs and were up at the half, are the returning champs, and were in most rankings top ten before the season, how does losing one game to what is admittedly the better team suddenly negate them ALL THE WAY INTO THE BOTTOM 20? Really?

HAHAHAHA.. That Texas bias was so obvious. Texans for no objective reason are fourth, and Ravens (their recent play-off rival) are 21st, also for no objective reason? I'm surprised they didn't diss the Cowboys and put them in the bottom 15 like they did the Chiefs

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|