View Single Post
Old 11.08.2006, 08:45 AM   #42
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
As many have already expressed about said record: ''I like it and enjoy it, but I wouldn't really call it innovative.'' This is true with me also. The only innovation from this record is when you comapre it to radioheads other releases. It is true, the same band that did the bends and ok computer (argued by some as the best modern day albums) can create an album that is ''experimental'' within the realms of radioheadom. of course, many other artists and groups have been doing this for decades (I saw someone mentioned Varese) and will be doing the same type of output long after the greenwood bros and yorke hang their hats.

What i'm saying is I like the record, it puts me to sleep but I wouldn't call it innovative unless I'm speaking to kids that only listen to the radio.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|