View Single Post
Old 01.29.2018, 02:06 PM   #17
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
You seem to be in the minority. I get over exposed to them being from Minnesota. They get played on the insufferable Public Radio rock station, which is definitely not filled with jazz aficionados in the audience. You seem actually know a thing or two, which is much different from their average fan. "OOH IT'S JAZZ APHEX TWIN! NEAT!"
Like I said, they are very proficient players. I guess there's just extreme issues of taste at play for me there. Then again, I think Milo Fine and Davu Seru are among my area's top Jazz talents, so it's pretty obvious that I'm not going to go for something like The Bad Plus.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|