View Single Post
Old 06.14.2016, 05:09 PM   #267
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
In other words, Mitch The Sonofabitch wants Drumpf to be like Dubya--just read off the teleprompter. I wonder if Drumpf will have an earpiece during the inevitable debates that gives him answers?

Yes, what happened in Orlando plays into Trump's hands. That might be what the murdering asshole wanted: have Trump stir the rabble into a frenzy, then have his ISIS buddies use it as a recruitment tool: "See how the US hates Islam? Come to the caliphate"! I would hope that won't be the case but it probably will be.

Let's see, now Drumpf is implying that Obama might have had something to do with the Orlando murders. I think I'll start an internet rumor that not only is Drumpf a radical Muslim sympathizer who denounces Islam and advocates loony policies in order to send potential recruits into the arms of ISIS, but that Drumpf is actually a radical Muslim himself. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|