View Single Post
Old 12.29.2015, 02:47 PM   #7
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I don´t know what you others think, but I think there is something odd how Lemmy´s death has told in news. I mean he´s found a cancer in 26th december that was so aggressive he died yesterday. Lord, he has been sick man I think two years! Is they really going to think the world believe he´s got some other sickness two years, then got cancer and die into it few days?

Of course it´s great loss whatever the truth is. I just mean that it´s quite horrible if they had to keep up a story "Lemmy will not die ever" then made a story he had a cancer that killed him just a few days. Also, in that Motörhead official message says it was shock to them. I think the whole world has known his days will not be long, so how could it be shock?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|