View Single Post
Old 03.14.2008, 02:11 PM   #61
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
yes DREAM THEATER ARE THE FUCFKING WORST!!!!! im taking a classical music appreciation class right now and theres this fat fucking slob of a kid who plays piano and wears dream theater shirts EVERYDAY! he once tried to tell me that dream theater are the most innovative band ever and without them there wouldnt be any bands that make long songs, he really said that, so i told him if he didnt shut his fucking mouth i was gonna give him the worst pink belly imaginable.

this cook i work with loves them so much. he's really into prog rock, which i am too, but when he starts talking about how punk rock would have been better if the bands had more talent, i want to tell him to shut the fuck up. i try explaining him that what makes punk so special is that anyone can do it, but he keeps talking about how music should be about only a handful of people playing amazing music and people who can't play (or i should say people who can't play yes) should just do it as a hobby.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|