View Single Post
Old 03.14.2007, 01:06 AM   #9
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i'm not interested in going platinum and playing SNL. i'm interested in making music. i enjoy making music. there are a lot easier ways of making money, believe me. i wouldn't want to do it if i didn't enjoy it. YOU try playing a big fucking heavy bass in platform shoes.

i didn't imply you were going to be rich and famous, just that by playing the music you enjoy, you would show people how it's done and i would love to see that.

besides, i can't lie to you, the thought of beginning a glam rock band (the dolls meets too fast for love-era mötley crüe) has crossed my mind.

my ex-bandmates always talked about meeting a&r people and about getting signed, every show was "did we turn people into our band?" dumb shit like that. the duration of the show and the rehearsals were my favorite parts of being in my band.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|